Friday, September 12, 2008

12 on 12


A blogger, whose blog I like to read, does a monthly 12 on 12. On every 12th of a month, she takes 12 pictures of her day. Generally Gemma lives in England, which I feel I should as well, so I always look forward to the desciption of her day. 

Great idea, I thought! I can do that! 
Well, here is my day, a lousy 4 on 12:



Maybe, September was a bad month for me to start. I am a bit overwhelmed with the new apartment we moved into, the old one that we moved out of, work, and the kids going back to school. Husband's work doesn't help either. Being a bit stressed out, I fell down some stairs at work and surely looked ridiculous right in front of my collegues with a bloody knee and a torn pantyhose. So, now I am hobbling around to the amazment of my daughter who told me that she didn't know that "elderly ladies" could have such banged up knees. I really didn't get to enjoy my day very much.

Picture 1: The Mini always, always cheers me up but never more than on a very, very rainy day, such as today.
Picture 2: The store front of a shop where I ordered daughter's bed.
Picture 3: A "dead mouse". Daughter and her friend rang at the door after playing outside. Supposedly, they had found a dead mouse. Just as I was starting to wonder what I should do with it, they showed me the box.
Picture 4: That is what I will do now...go to bed and feel sorry for myself. Just a bit. 

1 comment:

GenerallyGemma said...

Oh you poor thing! I end up scrapping my knees all the time though, I don't think it is something you grow out of! Thanks for playing along!