Friday, July 9, 2010

Moskow


Another example of a "jump seat confession" even though this time we didn't even sit on a jump seat...
A few days ago I was flying with a rather large crew to Moskow. We had a day off there and a colleague, the copilot and I decided to brave the heat and spent the whole day exploring the city.
While standing in the middle of the Red Square the copilot blurs out "I am going to ask my girl-friend to get married!"
"Do you have a ring?" I ask. He nods. "Are you asking her when you get home, after this flight?" I continue. He nods again. "Did you tell your parents? Are they excited?" I wonder.
"Nobody knows," he says. "You are the only people who know."

Ohhhh. I hope she said yes. I hope they have a great, happy marriage and I do hope he picks a better tux than the groom in the last picture...



















No comments: