Saturday, October 1, 2011

October


Today was my first day of work after weeks of being off. Nothing special, except that I had to get up at 3am and I knew I would be missing out on a beautiful, sunny October day.

 The first flight was very short. Actually, it wasn't more than a little hop and being the weekend, we were not even half full.

We were about to get ready for our second flight when the captain walked into the galley, waving a piece of paper in his hand.  "We will get to enjoy the beautiful weather after all!" he said with a big grin on his face. "Our next two flights will be operated with a different crew and aircraft. And the only thing we have to do is fly back home!"


I love workdays when they end at 8:15 am.

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

Happy Autumn, my friend!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight