Friday, September 21, 2012

Chicago

After our time in Florida husband had to get back to work so on the day he was flying back to Germany, the kids and I hopped on a plane and flew to Chicago. To me one of the most beautiful cities in the world...



When I was 6 years old, my aunt took me on top of the John Hancock Building and I remember being just as impressed as daughter and son were now.


The John Hancock Building is only the second highest building in Chicago but it does have the most beautiful view.





Fantastic view of the John Hancock Building, which at one point, was the highest building in the world. It still has the fastest elevator in North America.




Another Chicago institution - the Loop.

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

It's been a long long time since I have been to Chicago and your photos really make me want to go back. I love the museums there!!!