Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moving






Well, it looks like we are moving. It is an apartment, just around the corner but very different from what we live in now. For one, it is smaller, a lot smaller and it is under the roof. But it also has a beautiful view, we love the neighborhood and it fits to us! It is a very cosy, cute loft! In which our furniture won't fit... the good news is that I get to pick new stuff!!! We have 3 months to get ready, but I have already found the perfect couch! (The day I was walking around Cologne, wishing I could attend the Bon Jovi concert, I came upon the most perfect store...) And finally, I have a good reason to drive to Munich and check out "the Livingroom". I could have some tea and scones first, some homemade cucumber salad next and then shop! I will probably have to rent a van. 

No comments: