Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Roses







I am very fond of this white picket fence. I try to walk past it as often as possible. It goes on, what seems like forever - and so do the pink roses. I tried to take another picture so I could capture its lenght but Bella told me to hurry up, she was already embarrassed enough.   



I really like "our" city in summer. I get kind of annoyed with it in November, January and February when it is dreary and cold. But come spring I am happy to live here again. The summers are just beautiful. The gardens are in full bloom and you will have to look hard to find one without at least one rosebush. Now in June, most of those bushes are heavy with rose blossoms. 


1 comment:

Aunt Colana said...

HI! I just happened across your blog this evening. I too love that white picket fence with all the beautiful flowers. What is even more precious is the expression Bella was wearing! Thanks for sharing and please pop in at Colana's Cozy Corner sometime!
Take Care,
Colana