Monday, March 1, 2010

Bathroom





Today is the last day of our ugly (see pictures above) bathroom. Tomorrow it will be gutted. The worst thing about it is the black laminate floor with glitter. Who would pick something like that? The glitter doesn't come out in the pictures...it really is very bad.

It took us one year to decide on the tiles, the shower, the faucets and the sink. Actually, the sink was the only thing we knew we really wanted, the rest just had to look good with the sink.

In my ignorance I thought you can completely renovate a bathroom within 3 to 4 days. The faces of the handymen when I told them were priceless. Of course, I am sure my face didn't look much better when they told me it will take around 2 weeks. Sigh.

1 comment:

Dre said...

I would buy black glitter flooring... this is why nothing has been changed in our house. I can not be trusted to make such decisions. Good luck with the renovation; I think you will need lots of cocktails to make it through.