Sunday, January 29, 2012

Overnight In Linz, Austria

The airline I work for has decided I need to see more of Austria and sent me to Vienna, Graz and Linz this month. Several times. And, according to my February schedule, I will be able to wander around those old cities with my pockets stuffed full of "Mozartkugeln" (Austrian chocolate/marzipan/pistachio specialty which is very addictive) a few more times.


These pictures were taken in Linz, where my colleagues and I went into two coffee shops and had hot chocolate. You can't get a more delicious hot chocolate than in Austria. It is made with the highest quality chocolate, heated up slowly with milk and topped with freshly whipped cream. A lot of restaurants will add spices like cinnamon or vanilla and on a cold January evening hot chocolate with Baileys will warm you up. (It will also take 3 overtired stewardesses twice as long to find the way back to their hotel after consuming those.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy!!