Monday, January 2, 2012

The Person I Admire Most

Since it is the beginning of a new year and I have the urge to get rid of everything old and unnecessary I am going through old books, stacks of magazines and some of the stuff the kids accumulated.
For hours I have been reading through school books, assignment books and pages and pages of homework, deciding on what to keep and what to toss.
This morning I stumbled upon some homework son did for his English class a few years back. I guess they had the task to describe a person they admire.
Here it is:

Somebody who impresses me
I am describing my sister, who never seems to amaze me. She can scream very, very loudly. Normally my sister screams when she is angry or when she doesn't agree with something. She can scream everywhere: in the car, during a hike and so on.
Normally she screams for 2 to 5 minutes but it might take longer.


2 comments:

Dre said...

Please tell me you framed this!

Nikella said...

No, lol...but I saved it.

I had actually forgotten that she used to do that a lot. She used to just stand there and scream on top of her lungs.