Sunday, November 30, 2008

Advent Calendar I


Every year in October and November I start preparing for one of my favorite Christmas traditions: the Advent Calender.

I will make one for son and one for daughter. Husband gets one. And each year I will pick someone special to me, whom I feel should have one.
This year, for the first time, I also made one for my godchild.

Which means I needed to wrap 120 little gifts and notes. There were times I thought I would lose it and I had to eat lots of chocolate to keep on wrapping. 

But come December 1st, daughter will wake up at 5am (and she will continue to do so till December 24th) to open another pocket of her advent calendar, she will be singing Christmas songs and dance around the apartment. And I will decide that come next November, I will wrap another 120 little packages.   

Here is the one for my "special person, Helenchen" this year:



This one I made for my godchild:



 And now I will start wrapping Christmas gifts... 

No comments: