Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Traditions


We have a few Christmas traditions that are very dear to me. As the years go by, we keep on adding more and more till this year, I realised that we have too many of them. We can't possibly squish them all into December.
There is the annual Christmas tea and gift exchange we invite goddaughter, her sister and mother to. There is the night our family sleeps under the Christmas tree. Of course we have our visit to the Christmas market where we buy an ornament every year. We have an afternoon of cookie baking. There are many more but one that really sticks out is the night when fairy godmother, son and I go and see a musical or a play at a small, local theater. We have been doing this for the last 5 years, I believe and this year is the first time we have to move our tradition from December to January.     

I need more time for Christmas.

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Saw your comment on my blog - yes, Larabars are ONLY made up of nuts, dried fruits, and spices, so there is absolutely NO gluten or soy or anything like that.

Great blog you have here!! :-)

Nikella said...

Thanks for the information. After you were raving about them so much, I will give them a try!