Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seaweed



It is April, a work month for me. Meaning, husband and I are often in a rush and our family life has to be perfectly planed. Sometimes I am amazed that we have made so far and that I haven't been forced to quit my job yet.
Trying to be very organzied, however, can back fire. Remember the ballett recital daughter attended? As a lovely seaweed? Well, after daughter came home that day I contemplated what to do with the green seaweed outfit. I contemplated for 3 days. On the 4. day I threw it out. Because, in all honesty, I don't think she wants to be a seaweed again. Not even on Halloween. And I don't know anyone else who wants to dress up as seaweed either.
On day 5 after the recital, daughter came home with the information that, because of the huge success of the recital, she will have another one. Monday morning, with the whole school watching. 
She will be the only one without an outfit. Because all the other mothers kept the outfits, even the seaweed ones.   

No comments: