Monday, August 10, 2009

He did it - She did it


I am on stand by and the kids are off, meaning they are kind of stuck in the apartment with me. And without fail, there will be one point during the day, where I will hear screaming out of their rooms.
Annoyed by the noise I will run in there. I will ask, "what did you do now?" and invariably I will
get the finger pointing and each of them will say, "he/she did it!"
And every time there will be a lengthy, confusing story about who did what of which I tire halfway through.



Of course, as soon as I leave the room, they are best friends again...


at least till I hear the next scream.

1 comment:

Dre said...

See when there are 3, they go with the "Not Me!!" spin. This is usually confusing enough to work; then you punish them ALL! bwahahaha