Thursday, September 16, 2010

Abraham Lincoln's Log Cabin in Lerna, Illinois


Well, actually it was his parent's log cabin...but he has stayed there!...



And it is only an exact replica since the original log cabin got lost at an exhibition...
(who loses a cabin???)

but the cat is surely a direct descendent of Lincoln's cat!



Even when I was very, very little I KNEW I had lucked out with my aunt. She had to be the very, very coolest aunt out there and I was always showing her of to my kindergarden friends and later, school mates.
I am sure my life would have turned out very differently if it wasn't for her.
Now, many years later, son and daughter are just as smitten with her.

1 comment:

helene said...

Thank you Doris , but then I have a great niece and she has great kids
love Tante Leni