Sunday, September 26, 2010

If you are...


If you are ever in my neigborhood and you need a pick-me-upper, let me know...

...and I will bring you to this mill I know. A mill, that is over 500 years old and simply is the most fantastic mill you will ever encounter...

...you can sit in the garden and I will fetch you some very strong coffee and the most delicious homemade apple pie...


...or, you do as I do and choose the carrot soup, which husband called "the most carroty carrot soup" ever!

There will be a few chickens walking around you, hoping for you to drop some crumbs of the fresh bread that was baked right there, at the mill. But it is likely that you don't even want to share the crumbs...



Afterwards, you can buy some apples or vegetables, but you already know, that nothing you will cook or bake at home, will taste as good as the food right here, at the mill.




2 comments:

Nele said...

ICH kann immer eine Aufmunterung gebrauchen!

Amy M. said...

This sounds absolutely lovely and I would love to visit someday!

-Amy
Crafting by candlelight