Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, to the person who helped me get through my first 3 years of military life. The person who made me laugh, when I really didn't have much to laugh about. The person who held son before husband could. The person who introduced me to Starbucks Frappuccino out of bottles (because in the middle of nowhere they didn't even have a Starbucks). The person who had drinks with me on the stairwell, late, late at night when our kids were asleep and we were too exhaused and alone to do anything else.  


Happy Birthday! 

There is a little package on its way to you but since I sent it only yesterday you might have to wait a month or two...:)
   

1 comment:

Dre said...

Thank-you. You are ALWAYS so thoughtful. I remember those early military days very differently though, but I am so very, very glad our paths crossed when they did!