Friday, July 11, 2008

Feeling Blue



Her Papa being gone, daughter is not very pleased with herself or the rest of the world. She woke up grumpy and came back from school being grumpy. Son and I got to feel her grumpiness. I know she is feeling blue and if we lived in Cologne I would have given her a healthy dosage of pink by inviting her to "Toertchen Toertchen" which is one of the most cheerful places I know.


The coffee shop is located in a tiny house and very, very pink. Customers are normally female.



Toertchen Toertchen (Little Cake)
Alte Wallgasse 2a
Koeln, Germany





Living nowhere near Cologne we made our own coffee shop. I offered her a strawberry smoothie and after having the first bite of a chocolate cookie she started feeling better:

Good night, Papa!!!

1 comment:

susanbuchanan2 said...

ah, chocolate is a great pick me upper. good medicine, mom.