Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Breakfast



There is a lady in New York who blogs about her daily breakfast. She makes a breakfast that looks like she put quite some thought into it and then she takes a picture of it. There is no text, just the picture. I forgot how I found this side but she is quite known, she even has a book out! 

I am quite fascinated by her meals and at the same time she makes me feel very bad. In our house it is oatmeal for breakfast - if I have the time I will add banana slices. Most mornings I don't have the time. 

This lady and her lovingly prepared breakfasts really got me thinking. One day my kids will probably ask me why I never took the time and made anything more special than oatmeal. So this evening, after bringing them to bed I made (with lots of love) redcurrant breakfast muffins. And as proof that for once I put almost as much thought into breakfast as Simply Breakfast
I even took a picture:
   




No comments: