Sunday, July 13, 2008

Camping


Camping is one of those things most boys love to do. It is also one of those activities I feel I should do with my son but I rather not. Most people tell me it is loads of fun. Being close to nature and listening to animals walk by at night and raindrops hitting the tent and such. But I really rather not. 

How perfect that my friend came up with the perfect solution: She invited us over to her house, the boys would put up a tent on the terrace and the girls would sleep on mattresses in the living room. We would leave the doors open so we would be only seperated by a few feet but they would be camping and we would be sleeping well! Problem solved!

But first we had to have a bbq:
      




And some cocktails for the big girls:

 
Fire maintained by the boys, notice the smoke:


And then, late at night, they camped out! 



No comments: